All pages which go to make up the World Wide Web site, CoatOfSoul.com, electronically produced and published articles, databases, and ancillary scripting software are copyrighted by CoatOfSoul.com. All rights reserved. The CoatOfSoul.com logo and the name "CoatOfSoul.com" are trademarks and may not be used without express written permission. Linking to our site is freely encouraged and no notice is required to do so.
Reproduction of any CoatOfSoul.com pages for any and all commercial use, is generally prohibited, without prior, written permission from the publisher CoatOfSoul.com. Permission is granted to copy pages, links, and other materials that go to make up CoatOfSoul.com for private, personal use only. All other permission requests should be made by contacting us .
Third Party Content
Original authors of all original materials on CoatOfSoul.com retain copyright of their own works. Such materials may be removed upon request to the Webmaster, and such requests will be fulfilled by CoatOfSoul.com ninety (90) days from the date of the original notification, as per the agreement between CoatOfSoul.com and the original authors. All rights are reserved by the authors for the use and display of their works. CoatOfSoul.com is always interested in protecting the ownership and intellectual rights of authors. All other company and/or product names and/or content are trademarks, registered trademarks, or copyrighted by their respective owners.
Notice and Take-Down Procedures
If you believe any materials accessible on or from the Site infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access thereto) from this web site by contacting CoatOfSoul.com and providing the following information:Identification of the copyrighted work that you believe to be infringed. Please describe the work, and where possible include a copy or the location (e.g., URL) of an authorized version of the work.
1. Identification of the material that you believe to be infringing and its location. Please describe the material, and provide us with its URL or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the material.
2. Your name, address, telephone number and (if available) e-mail address.
3. A statement that you have a good faith belief that the complained of use of the materials is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
4. A statement that the information that you have supplied is accurate, and indicating that "under penalty of perjury," you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
5. A signature or the electronic equivalent from the copyright holder or authorized representative.
Privacy & Anonymity Online
In recognizing the importance of your individual rights to privacy and anonymity online, CoatOfSoul.com has formulated a policy you should read to ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities.
Discussion Forums and Social Network
Some of the forums on CoatOfSoul.com are not moderated. That means users can post messages directly to any forum without any "human" review. Accordingly, users will be held directly and solely responsible for the content of messages that are posted. While not moderating the forums, the Webmaster will periodically perform an administrative review for the purpose of deleting messages that are old, have received few responses, are off topic or irrelevant, serve as advertisements or seem otherwise inappropriate. CoatOfSoul.com has full discretion to delete messages. Users are encouraged to read the specific Forum Rules displayed in each discussion forum first before participating in that forum.